PackTite™ is a safe, non-chemical way to treat your personal items for bed bugs and features a timer to select heating times of up to six hours. Designed to work as a preventive measure for travelers, especially frequent business travelers. Many hotels have low-level bed bug infestations that are very hard to detect by visual inspection. Careful travelers can place their luggage in the PackTite™ heater upon returning from a trip and PackTite™ will kill any bed bugs that have crawled into the luggage.
Additionally, PackTite™ is an essential tool for those dealing with an active bed bug infestation in their home. Many items can not be placed in a dryer to kill bed bugs, such as shoes, dry-clean only clothes, sleeping bags, toys, etc… PackTite™ is the perfect pesticide-free way to gently rid your belongings of bed bugs!
PackTite™ has a patent pending heating technology that gently and thoroughly heats your personal items to a temperature that is proven to kill all stages of bedbugs.
1. Place your suitcase (or other items to be treated) on the rack inside PackTite™.
2. Place the thermometer in the center of the treatment load.
3. Close the zipper and plug it in.
4. Set the timer for the desired treatment time (varies by type and number of items being treated).
5. Monitor the temperature to ensure that the contents reach 120 degrees (F) and hold that T for 1 hour.